OPC Company registration in Indiranagar A one-person company is a firm that has only a single person as to its member. OPC or One Person Company is also a new concept of business entity in India, it comes with all the advantages and benefits of a private limited company and that needs only one individual person for its formation, and at the same time, OPC provides the protection and security of limited liability that Partnership or Proprietorship is lagging. As in any OPC company, Private Limited Company Registration in India is also done as per Companies Act 2013 and Companies (incorporation rule) Act 2014.
What are the requirements for OPC Company Registration Online Indiranagar?
For Online OPC Registration in Indiranagar, one has to attain some necessary eligibility requirements.
- A OPC in India can be formed with one Individual person who is an Indian resident and citizen in India.
- A person is considered a resident of India if he or she spends a period of 186 days in India yearly.
- Sole member of the company has to announce a nominee while enrolling the One Person Company.
- Such an individual person is not applicable to be a nominee or member of more than one OPC at any point in time.
- Nominee may become the company’s sole member if in case the original member becomes incapable or dies of entering into contractual relations.
- Address Proof, Passport Size Photographs, Email Id, PAN Card, ID Proof, and contact No of directors and members are necessary requirements for OPC company formation in Indiranagar.
- A single utility bill of approved office address and location of the company, and if in case the company is a rented premise, then NOC with rent agreement is also required.
Benefits Of Private Limited Company Registration in Indiranagar
- In the consultant of OPC registration service provider in Indiranagar if you are a sole business proprietor looking to increase the monetary fund from Financial Institutions, Banks, etc, for your business, forming a One-person company will be having a huge benefit.
- The Member of the OPC company will enjoy limited liability security and protection. The liability of the member will be restricted to the investment made by him in case of any unexpected liabilities created.
- The business will be authorized as a separate legal entity so, your company can have separate liabilities, PAN, and bank accounts in its name.
Steps of One Person Company Registration
Obtaining a digital signature certificate
The primary step for establishing an OPC company is to acquire a digital signature first, which is required for many things in the future in the formation of a One Person company. The digital signature is approved by the concerned authority on applying for it and is valid for the time period of 2 years. To acquire a digital signature certificate, you will require a self-attested address proof, PAN, and passport-size photograph of the applicant.
Direct identification number
The next step of establishing a One Person Company is to acquire a direct identification number. It is a number issued by the ministry of corporate affairs for the sole applicant. The number helps in lifetime validity unless and until it is withdrawn. Each and every director of the company will have detail in DIN so, registering for one is necessary.
According to Opc Registration Consultants in Indiranagar prior to making an application to form a Person Company, the name of the suggested company can be preserved. You can preserve the suggested name by filling RUN Form after payment of the selected fee. You can make a catalog of a maximum of 2 names in the favored order. Professional will inspect a search for accessibility of name prior to making an application.
But, the authorization of the company’s name stands at the caution of the registrar. After authorization, the name will be kept reserved for the time period of 20 days hence, you should make an application for incorporation of the company within the specified time.
CERTIFICATE OF INCORPORATION
The concluding step is to acquire a certificate of incorporation by submitting the required application. You can apply digitally for One Person Company registration through the easiest format for incorporating company which is well known as SPICe forms.
You should also file AOA and AOA alongside the SPIC forms for applying for registration of the private limited company in India.
On the other hand, company formation and a name reservation can be done by a single form named SPICEe, which is a combined form for various services i.e., Company Name, DIN, PAN, TAN, and Company formation.
How to Apply for OPC REGISTRATION in Indiranagar?
Do you want to get an OPC REGISTRATION in Karnataka? then we are here to help you, we are the top company incorporation service provider in Bangalore. feel free to send your inquiry to [email protected] or feel free to contact: 7975187793 or visit https://www.consultry.in/