You can update Garmin Nuvi using Wi-Fi by following these steps:
- Connect the device to a Wi-Fi network (Wi-Fi Network Connection).
- Select Updates from the drop-down menu under Settings.
- Update Available shows below Map or Software when an update is available.
- Select Install All.
- Accept the term and conditions.
- Connect the device to external power using the provided USB cord, then select Continue.
- Keep the device powered up and within range of the Wi-Fi network until the update is finished.