Multi-vendor Portal or Website is a platform for third-party sellers to sell in one place. In simple terms, it is a big store that contains various small shops that are run by individual vendors.
E-Commerce websites like Amazon or eBay are good examples of multivendor websites where multiple vendors are allowed to register on a single platform with the same shopping cart and sell their products.
We are going to create such a kind of Multivendor website that can handle both B2B and B2C.
Multi-Vendor E-commerce Website is like a mall that contains many small shops and the responsibility of running each shop lies with the different individual shop owners. These small shops here in multi-vendor e-commerce websites are the vendor’s shops and the website is responsible for the order management, shipping management, and collecting payments.
Steps of Laravel 9 Multi-Vendor E-commerce Website:-
1) The vendors register with the website through paid or even free registration.
2) Once the vendor registers and uploads his products, the customers can start purchasing from them.
3) Owner of the multi-vendor website can charge a small fee from the vendors on each transaction.
4) Most of the payments are transferred to the website owner, and from there to the vendor chosen.
5) Product delivery is handled by the vendor itself or even the admin.
6) Communication on faulty products can be conveyed to the vendor or even the store admin, which the seller handles.
Admin Features of Laravel 9 Multi-Vendor E-commerce Website:-
1) Admin can easily monitor and manage their vendors.
2) Admin can charge a commission from the vendors.
3) Admin can add a separate registration section for the vendors. So, that the vendors can register themselves easily on the website.
4) Admin can track the overall transactions of the vendors.
5) Admin can approve or disapprove the products added by the vendors.
6) Admin can also approve or disapprove the category request made by the vendors.
Vendor Features of Laravel 9 Multi-Vendor E-commerce Website:-
1) Vendors can get an interactive seller dashboard.
2) Vendors can track their earnings easily.
3) Vendors can link their social accounts to their website profiles.
4) Vendors can add coupons to their stores to give exciting offers to their customers.
5) Vendors can request a category request to add more products in it.