Unaccompanied Minor Policy at Frontier Airlines:
- Children aged 5-11 must travel as Frontier Unaccompanied Minor (UM) on Frontier Airlines.
- Children aged 12-17 may travel as Unaccompanied Minors or may travel alone as adults.
- There is a fee for the Unaccompanied Minor service, which includes a pre-flight briefing for the child, supervision during connections, and a post-flight follow-up with the guardian.
- The adult dropping off and picking up the child must present a government-issued photo ID and must remain at the airport until the flight has departed.
- Children traveling as Unaccompanied Minors cannot be booked on the last flight of the day.
Changing Flights with Lufthansa:
- To Lufthansa Flight Change, you can either do it online by logging into your booking on the Lufthansa website or by contacting the Lufthansa customer service team.
- Depending on the fare class and the route, there may be a fee for making a flight change.
- If your flight change results in a higher fare, you will be responsible for paying the difference.
- If your flight change results in a lower fare, the difference in fare will not be refunded.
- If you need to change your flight due to a schedule change or a cancellation by Lufthansa, you may be entitled to a refund or a rebooking at no additional cost.
Frontier Airlines has a specific policy for children traveling alone, known as Unaccompanied Minor service, which includes a pre-flight briefing, supervision during connections, and a post-flight follow-up with the guardian. And Lufthansa allows you to change your flight either online or by contacting customer service, with some restrictions that depend on the fare class and route and may be subject to a fee.
See More:- 10 Best Fun Things To Do in New York City